Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Chantera Gunn, I have been a free lance portrait photographer for over 8 years and I am so very ready, and pleased to share my work with you. This is my intro blog so let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 28 years old and currently live in San Jose Ca. I am very passionate about my work and love the fact that I get to wake up every morning and capture events and moments in a persons live that they can share and cherish with others.
I have a photojournalism degree but I am a portrait photographer, so I thought, lets combine the two and start a blog that will show my work and my writing. So thats me in a nut shell I will be posting my past work and updating you on my future shoots to come! I hope you enjoy and write a comment or two back its helps me to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment