Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something Old Something New...


So here is some of my work... This little girl was having the best time in the little water park in downtown San Jose. I was on assignment to find people having fun in odd places when I came across this water park in the middle of downtown San Jose. This little girl was having the time of her life and it made a great picture!
At the end of the day I am a portrait photographer, I love zooming in as close as I can and waiting. What do I wait for? Moments, expressions, gestures. Anything that can tell a story with out words. All of these pictures have a story that with out me writing anything these photo's are worth a million words.



So the last portrait was just about conveying moods in the most extreme set of circumstances, here this subject is showing shock and awe! This is some of my early work so excuse the poor editing :-)! As a photographer its so important to me that I show the real you. How YOU personally want to be know as should be something that you capture. We grow and and change so fast even as adults we see how we mature into the people we want to be. I feel blessed to be able to freeze moments like this for you to share for years to come.




So as I continue on with this blog I hope that you see how I have evolved as a photographer, please feel free to send me your suggestions comments whatever your words help!

No comments:

Post a Comment