Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fashion photography


New... Fresh... Passionate designers are what inspire me to capture their garments in a manner that will show the public how talented they are. As I progress in my photography career, it is my belief that fashion and photography are the perfect married couple. Brangelina has nothing on the real power couple; fashion and photography. I was so excited to shoot this kind of renegade fashion show in San Francisco. All the models shown here are aspiring models and they did a great job of showing the garments and showing who they are as models. I tried to capture both the clothing and their personalities.







Headshots are really fun to do. My whole thing is if you really want to be something or you aspire to be more than the average it's so important that you pop and show who you are through a photograph. A photographer can work magic, yes! But it’s up to you as a model to sell yourself! I can't emphasize that enough. But the only way to see who you are is to know it through and through… The entertainment industry is brutal. A thick skin is a necessity, that’s probably why I’m behind the camera instead of in front of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment