Friday, May 28, 2010

The Maternity Glow



I'm a proud mom of a beautiful 2 year old girl, but one of the things that I had to do while I was pregnant was take tons if pictures to show my growing belly and excitement for my first child.
After I delivered her I think I took a million pictures of her a day! I thought about how wonderful this experience is and how I wanted to document it. In the pictures you see above with me in them I just used a the timer on my camera and took tons of pictures.

Thank goodness my daughter loves the camera and wasn't in a mood this day, so I was able to get an amazing image.




I know other mommies to be in my life wanted to share it too. I've only shot a few up until now but this is one of the main reason's why I love portrait photography it truly is the real human experience. Its not posed at all this is me sitting and waiting for a moment and here are a few to share.
Its a blessing to wake up not work, because I do what I love not what I have to do!

*The image of me in the red draping was done Romel Lucus*

No comments:

Post a Comment